Monday, July 9, 2018

July 2, 2018

I HAVE A MICROWAVE!!!

It´s been a great week. I love my new area. My old pension was basically a prison cell and my new one is HUGE and basically a house. I have a roof balcony and the coolest part is there´s an actual microwave! It´s a pretty big deal. I´m basically living it like a bigshot. 

This week Elder Favila (my new comp from Washington) and I were searching for investigators and we entered a house where a Jehovah´s witness lives. We gave the Restoration to her and her family and the spirit was so strong. It was such a cool experience. She didn´t want to accept a baptismal date yet, but she really opened her mind to what we taught which is super rare cuz JWs are a pretty closed-minded bible bashing bunch usually for us. 

Other than that we´re working lots with recent converts here. They´ve had tons of baptisms in this ward recently so we´re gonna help them stay active and at the same time find lots more people to enter the water :)))

Love you all lots

Elder Nixon


ALSO HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! You all better appreciate how great America really is :)



some old mission friends I ran into this week




also poor argentina is out of the world cup so nothing really matters but here´s some pics anyways....
Me and the missionaries of my ward during the argentina game
Mission leadership council
My Argentine ID finally came!


No comments:

Post a Comment